Monday, May 21, 2012

Jing to the Rescue!

Finding a natural fit for a Web 2.0 tool is a wonderful thing. I was making some long term sub plans and I   thought if only I could explain it to them and walk them through it. Well, Jing was the answer. I was able to make a Screencast and walk my kids through what I needed to. Tech was able to give me the full effect. I would give Jing a try if you haven't used it. 
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrc2nodKEwPX5-2JOVUSB-GbJLO4div4fqsr1mEnv41apQcTbjgg

3 comments:

  1. I learned Jing in another class and have used it before, but only for Grad School. That's so awesome. Especially when what you are learning is directly applicable to what you are teaching and the link between grad school and the kids are bridged. I have used Jings in the past as well and had students use them to explain website navigation or a project explanation.
    Congrats! Glad it was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used Jing before, but I will investigate it to see what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used Jing in a previous class and it is very helpful! Glad you were able to find something that worked for you!

    ReplyDelete