Thursday, May 31, 2012

Healing 2.0...

 Netflix and Pandora have to be two of my favorite apps ever. Hear the music that you are interested as you set up your own stations and then get movies and TV shows streamed live to your TV, iPad, iPhone, etc. They are amazing. Pandora is free and Netflix is a small amount to pay for access to great TV series and movies. I have renewed interest in old artists that I once forgot about and TV shows that I never had the chance to watch. I love to see what is coming down the "stream". I am not sure that I would have been able to keep my sanity while I recuperated from surgery if it wasn't for the series Damages totally distracting me. Sometimes the streaming is interrupted and it says rebuffering....it reminds me that I too am rebuffering, healing 2.0 style.


2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how you would get through without it. I could NEVER read that much old school style!
    Hang in there. You will recover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I LOVE Pandora. I listen to it in the car, when I'm getting ready at home, at school, etc... I have so many different stations saved. So depending on the mood I'm in, I can listen to all my favorite music. I also love the fact that I can give a thumbs down to songs I don't like, and I won't hear them again. :)

    ReplyDelete